"SLENG KO" TRANSLATION COMPANY PROVIDES HIGH-QUALITY WRITTEN TRANSLATION SERVICES.
We have strict internal standards for ensuring the quality of translated texts. The work of the main translator is compulsorily checked by the translator-editor. In necessary cases, for editing and improving the accuracy of translation, we involve a narrow specialist who knows the appropriate language or even a native speaker.
Success of any business today largely depends on the quality of interaction with partners and customers, and external economic cooperation, in turn, expands the boundaries of communications. Considering this trend, the most important mission of our company is to increase productivity, to promote the development of our customers' business.
Only experienced specialists with high qualifications work in the staff of our company. Particular attention is paid to the quality of services, which includes a well-thought-out monitoring system, use of specialized software that meets international standards, and continuous improvement of the professional level of employees. You can be sure that you get a high-quality translation in a strictly stipulated time!
In addition to high-quality translations of documents, our company "SLENG Co" also offers a full range of services in the field of consecutive interpretation. Specialists of our company worked at conferences, meetings, equipment adjustments and other events. The opportunity to get a full range of services in one company is very convenient and beneficial for our customers.
CONSECUTIVE TRANSLATION IS NORMALLY NECESSARY FOR CONDUCTING ACTIVITIES WITH RESPECT TO SMALL QUANTITY OF PARTICIPANTS.
• Business negotiations;
• Telephone conversations;
• Seminars, meetings, round tables with a small number of participants;
• Briefings, press conferences;
• Presentations, exhibitions;
• Fourchettes, festive events;
• Installation and adjustment of equipment with participation of foreign specialists;
• Conducting excursions for foreign guests, accompanying delegations;
• Court hearings;
• Notary transactions with participation of a foreign partner
Today, most state bodies - judicial instances, organs of the prosecutor's office, investigative bodies, customs and border control agencies, executive bodies, recognize and accept the translations certified by the seal and stamp of "Sleng Co" Translation Company.
Translation, executed or verified by our specialists, is certified by the seal of "Sleng Co" Translation Company. The presence of a seal or stamp of "Sleng Co" Translation Company is a kind of sign of the quality of rendered language translation service.
Notarial translations (translation and notarization of translations) are one of the most popular types of services. This is due to the frequent need of citizens or legal entities to submit any documents to the administrative bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic or abroad.
"SLENG KO" TRANSLATION COMPANY OFFERS A NOTARIAL TRANSFER OF DOCUMENTS WHICH INCLUDES:
• accurate reproduction of source text in a foreign language;
• checking, preparing and lacing the documents;
• certification of translation in a public or private notary office.
TO NOTARIZE AND VALIDATE THE TRANSLATION, IT SHOULD BE PERFORMED IN ACCORDANCE WITH SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
• Text of translation implies laconism, absence of complex stylistic constructions and descriptive turns.
• The original must contain appropriate seals, signatures and dates.
• A notary does certify corrected translations containing any deletions and corrections; therefore, the final text should be translated as accurately as possible, without actual errors or misprints.
Specialists of "SLENG KO" Company have the necessary competence, allowing qualitatively and promptly translate any official documentation for subsequent notarization.
EXAMPLE LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR NOTARIZED TRANSLATION:
• certificates of birth, marriage, divorce, change of name, establishment of paternity, death, etc.;
• diplomas (with or without transcripts), certificates (and transcripts), transcripts of grades, certificates of education, certificates of merit, etc.;
• identity cards (civil passport, foreign passport);
• work books and personal files;
• labor contracts;
• pension certificates;
• driver's license;
• military service record cards;
• all kinds of certificates;
• statements, power of attorney;
• permission for a child to travel abroad and to adopt a child;
• constitutive documents, statutory documents of organizations, etc.;
• certificates, licenses, contracts, treaties, agreements, etc.
Legalization of documents
Legalization is the procedure of translation and processing documents issued by official bodies of one country for giving them legal effect in the territory of another state. Legalization of documents is almost always necessary when it is necessary to provide documents to official authorities of another state.
STAGES OF CONSULAR LEGALIZATION:
• Translation of documents;
• Notarization of documents (in the public notary office);
• Registration of documents with the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic;
• Registration with the Department of Consular Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic;
• Registration of legalized documents with the embassy of a country to which the documents are to be submitted.
"SLENG KO" WILL QUICKLY AND QUALITATIVELY PROVIDE NECESSARY SERVICES FOR LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENTS!
For 20 years of work in the market of linguistic services, we managed to accumulate a wealth of experience and develop a competent, simple and convenient scheme for legalization of documents.
Many years of experience and impeccable knowledge of all the nuances of legalization procedures allow us to provide consular legalization services in the shortest possible time and at reasonable rates.
IMPORTANT: When choosing the method of translation and, accordingly, the procedure for legalizing or placing Apostille, first of all, it is necessary to proceed from the requirements of host country.
Apostillization – is a simplified version of consular legalization of documents for the countries participating in the Hague Convention. In accordance with the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents (Hague, 5 October 1961), apostille is stamped on documents emanating from the official bodies of the countries-parties to the Convention. It certifies the authenticity of signature and position of person who signed a document, as well as the authenticity of seal or stamp on this document. Apostille of documents allows making the document valid in the territory of all countries-participants to the Hague Convention.
Apostille is a stamp, stamped on documents and certifying: the position of a person who signed the document; authenticity of signature; If necessary, the apostille certifies the authenticity of seal or stamp that secures the document.
"Sleng Co" Translation Company offers its customers a comprehensive service - translations with apostille. This means that our employees will professionally translate a document into a foreign language, taking into account all the requirements for documentation processing, will certify the translation in accordance with the terms agreed with you.
IMPORTANT: When choosing the method of translation and, accordingly, the procedure for legalizing or placing Apostille, first of all, it is necessary to proceed from the requirements of the host country.
An accredited translation is carried out according to the requirements of a number of embassies of foreign countries in the Kyrgyz Republic, if further consular legalization of these documents is necessary for their use abroad in the territory of these countries.
An accredited translation is a translation done by a translator accredited with the embassy who has a relevant education document confirming his / her qualification and who has confirmed his / her knowledge in established manner and has passed the accreditation procedure at the embassy. The signature of an accredited translator is usually certified by an authorized member of the consular department and seal of the consulate.
When preparing documents for their subsequent use in the territory of other countries, they must be translated by a translator accredited with this embassy.
Accredited translation no longer requires a notarization and is immediately submitted to the consular department of these embassies, to carry out the procedure for verifying the correctness of translation, and then consular legalization.
Specialists of "SLENG Co" Translation Company have the right to sign as accredited translators in all embassies in Bishkek applying this practice.
"SLENG Co" Translation Company provides services for translation of documents of individuals and legal entities for their subsequent use in the embassies of the respective countries by accredited translators, and also carries out the procedure of consular legalization of these translations for their use and provision to institutions of foreign states.
OBTAINING DUPLICATES OF PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
Often our clients need to restore or receive duplicate documents. Most often, our compatriots, who are currently abroad, face this. We can apply on your behalf to the competent authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic to help you to restore the lost or damaged documents (birth certificate, death certificate, certificate of change of name, marriage certificate, certificate of divorce, certificate of secondary education, diplomas, etc.)
OBTAINING POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic residing in or outside Kyrgyzstan, as well as foreign citizens who have ever lived in the territory of Kyrgyzstan or live and work in Kyrgyzstan for the time being, can obtain a police clearance certificate in the bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic.
To obtain this certificate, you must provide a photocopy of the internal passport (1, 2 and page indicating the registration). Receipt of the certificate is carried out in a period of 2 to 10 working days at your request.
YOU CAN ORDER THE POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FOR:
• Execution / change of passport documents;
• Execution / renewal of residence permit;
• Execution of authorization for weapons;
• Licensing for work with narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
• Execution of a permit for work with explosive substances;
• Execution of registration;
• Execution of a visa for traveling abroad;
• Employment abroad;
• Provision to institutions of foreign states;
• Registration for work;
• Execution of documents for the social security authorities;
• Provision to banking institutions;
• Adoption, guardianship, establishment of a foster family or a family-type orphanage;
• Participation in the tender.
OBTAINING A CERTIFICATE OF MARITAL STATUS.
A certificate of marital status from the Republican Archive of the Registry Office under the State Registration Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic is generally required for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who wish to marry a foreigner - a special document confirming the absence of marriage will be compulsorily required abroad.
In order to receive a certificate, it is necessary to present a birth certificate and a passport (ID) of a person who wants to receive a civil status certificate.
TO RECEIVE ALL THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO PROVIDE:
• power of attorney in the name of our employee certified by a notary or consul;
• a copy of the document proving your identity;
• a copy of the birth certificate;
• a copy of the document you want to duplicate.
Depending on the situation, additional documents or additional information may be required.
If it is necessary to legalize or stamp the apostille on these documents for their further use in the territory of another state, specialists of our company will be able to provide qualified assistance in translating into the required language and their registration in the relevant authorized state authorities.
BASIC EUROPEAN LANGUAGES
RARE EUROPEAN LANGUAGES
BASIC ORIENTAL LANGUAGES
RARE ORIENTAL LANGUAGES
BASIC EASTERN EUROPEAN LANGUAGES
LANGUAGES OF CIS COUNTRIES
LANGUAGES OF BALTIC STATES
Areas of translation
Beauty and Cosmetics Industry
Education and training
Finances / Audit
Geology / exploration
Information and promotional materials
Manuals for electronics
Marketing / Advertising
Mechanical engineering and engineering tools
Media and Publicism
Oil and gas
Public Sector / Policy
Tourism and hotel business
Translation of sites