OBTAINING DUPLICATES OF PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
Often our clients need to restore or receive duplicate documents. Most often, our compatriots, who are currently abroad, face this. We can apply on your behalf to the competent authorities of the Kyrgyz Republic to help you to restore the lost or damaged documents (birth certificate, death certificate, certificate of change of name, marriage certificate, certificate of divorce, certificate of secondary education, diplomas, etc.)
OBTAINING POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic residing in or outside Kyrgyzstan, as well as foreign citizens who have ever lived in the territory of Kyrgyzstan or live and work in Kyrgyzstan for the time being, can obtain a police clearance certificate in the bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic.
To obtain this certificate, you must provide a photocopy of the internal passport (1, 2 and page indicating the registration). Receipt of the certificate is carried out in a period of 2 to 10 working days at your request.
YOU CAN ORDER THE POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FOR:
• Execution / change of passport documents;
• Execution / renewal of residence permit;
• Execution of authorization for weapons;
• Licensing for work with narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
• Execution of a permit for work with explosive substances;
• Execution of registration;
• Execution of a visa for traveling abroad;
• Employment abroad;
• Provision to institutions of foreign states;
• Registration for work;
• Execution of documents for the social security authorities;
• Provision to banking institutions;
• Adoption, guardianship, establishment of a foster family or a family-type orphanage;
• Participation in the tender.
OBTAINING A CERTIFICATE OF MARITAL STATUS.
A certificate of marital status from the Republican Archive of the Registry Office under the State Registration Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic is generally required for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who wish to marry a foreigner - a special document confirming the absence of marriage will be compulsorily required abroad.
In order to receive a certificate, it is necessary to present a birth certificate and a passport (ID) of a person who wants to receive a civil status certificate.
TO RECEIVE ALL THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO PROVIDE:
• power of attorney in the name of our employee certified by a notary or consul;
• a copy of the document proving your identity;
• a copy of the birth certificate;
• a copy of the document you want to duplicate.
Depending on the situation, additional documents or additional information may be required.
If it is necessary to legalize or stamp the apostille on these documents for their further use in the territory of another state, specialists of our company will be able to provide qualified assistance in translating into the required language and their registration in the relevant authorized state authorities.